thailand News

Press Directory by Agency | Press Directory by Country | Guide to PRD Press Card | Guide to Letters of Acknowledgement
Guide to Visa | Guide to Work Permit | Application Form for Press Card | Application Form for Press Card Renewal

Guide to Visa

List of documents required for the approval of temporary continued stay within the Kingdom of an alien who works as a journalist with government authorization:

1. An application for extension of temporary stay (form Tor Mor 7) and two photos (2 inches)
2. Photocopies of passport and work permit
3. An acknowledgement letter from the Department of Information, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
4. A photocopy of press card
5. Latest personal income tax form (Phor Ngor Dor 91) of the alien applicant (if he/she has been working in the Kingdom)

This is a one-stop service.

Place to Contact

One-Stop Service Center for Visa and Work Permit
Jamjuree Square Building, 18th floor
319, Phyathai Road
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel.: 02-2091100

(MRT: Sam Yan Station)


thailand News
Foreign Office, The Government Public Relations Department, Office of the Prime Minister
9 Rama VI Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand

Tel: (+66-2) 618-2323 ext. 1700, 1707
Fax : (+66-2) 618-2358 E-mail :  
Number of Visitors