Thai Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin and Cambodian Prime Minister Samdech Moha Borvor Thipadei Hun Manet co-chaired the signing of 5 Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) as follows:
1. MoU between the Ministry of Interior of the Kingdom of Thailand and the National Committee for Disaster Management of the Kingdom of Cambodia on Cooperation in the Area of Disaster Risk Reduction and Emergency Response
2. MoU Between the Government of the Kingdom of Thailand and the Government of the Kingdom of Cambodia on Academic, Scientific and Technological Cooperation
3. MoU on the Transit of Goods between the Customs Department of the Kingdom of Thailand and the General Department of Customs and Excise of Cambodia
4. MoU between Export-Import Bank of Thailand and the Cambodia Chamber of Commerce to promote trade and investment between Thailand and Cambodia
5. MoU between Board of Trade of Thailand and Cambodia Chamber of Commerce
Thailand and Cambodia agreed to elevate the Thailand - Cambodia relations to “Strategic Partnership” which will open up many new opportunities to work more closely. Thailand will open a new Consulate-General in Siem Reap, while Cambodia will open a new Consulate-General in Songkhla later this year.